February 23, 2015

Nature stuffs

Hello! So on Saturday (the 21st) we went to walk on the UWF nature trails. Since at the moment I am having trouble coming up with craft tutorials, I figured I'd post about this. So here are the pictures we took.     
 Here we are on the boardwalk about to cross a river. Mom wanted to get a picture with the pink tree in it. It's above Meredith's head.
 One of the first times we went exploring on one of the trails that goes off the boardwalk we found this awesome fallen tree to climb on. It may look like I'm posing but I'm just stabilizing myself on two branches...
I think we're looking at something but I can't remember what...
 Cam and Meredith wanted to throw me off the tree we found. I look like I'm smiling happily but that is a smile of pure TERROR because it felt like I actually was going to fall off...
Mom actually managed to get a serious picture... after we did a goofy one.
 After we found the lake we came back to the tree. I love that thing...
 This was a sort of random pose I did and convinced mom to take a picture of.
 Here's us walking. My ponytail looks kind of cool, right? Good timing, mom.
 Meredith in nature...
 Here's the serious picture from before they threw me off the tree...
 We found this face carved in one of the trees. Creepy....
 This does better showing our personalities than the serious one mom so cruelly forced us to take.
And, last but not least, one of the very rare pictures of me that I actually kind of like. Even Meredith said it was a nice picture.
So, in the end, we all almost died at least once each, we fought World War III (sometimes called the Pine cone war), made some pretty epic Parkour videos, avoided the bears, and got some pretty sweet pictures. Not bad, huh? Well, thanks for reading this post! It seems to have become an annual thing that I do a post...

1 comment:

  1. This was a very fun walk! I love your comments on the photos. Can't wait to do this again!

    ReplyDelete